Physiotherapist and specialist in manual therapy. Creator of the Myofascial Induction approach. Lecturer on postgraduate and master degree programs in numerous universities in Spain and other European countries, as well as in Central and South America.
Author of the book Myofascial Induction, and co-author of books and papers on manual therapy published in Britain, Spain, Italy and the USA. Director of the Tupimek School of Myofascial Therapies, Madrid, Spain. Dr Andrzej Pilat has undertaken pioneering research on fascial anatomy using non-embalmed cadaver dissections and has used his expertise as a photographer to capture the inner beauty of the body in pictures.
- Faculty of the postgraduate course at the Physiotherapy School of the ONCE (Autonomous University of Madrid).
- Professor of postgraduate courses on Manual Therapy and Myofascial Therapy in Spain:
- University of Granada
- University of Blanquerna
- Complutense University
- University of Sevilla
- European University of Madrid
- Pontifical University of Salamanca
- Other countries:
- University of Buenos Aires – Argentina
- University of Rosario – Argentina
- “Cecilio Acosta” High School, Caracas, Venezuela
- IEES – Portugal
- Author of the book “Myofascial Induction, McGraw- Hill, Madrid, 2003
- Author of various papers on manual therapy in different Spanish, Venezuelan and Ibero-American publications
- Speaker in different congresses and seminars at the national and international level
- Adviser in the Field of Health Sciences of the University College “Franco Fombona”, Caracas, Venezuela
- Director of the Tupimek Physiotherapy Unit, Caracas – Venezuela
- Publisher of the Venezuelan Manual Therapy magazine.
- Physiotherapist Association of Venezuela
- Physiotherapist Association of Poland
- American Back Society – U.S.A
- The Society of Orthopaedic Medicine – England
- The McKenzie Institute International – USA – New Zeland
- International Association of Healthcare Practitioners
- American Craneo Sacral Therapy Association.