Serge Paoletti graduated from the European School of Osteopathy. He has taught at the ESO, as well as other schools including: the College Internationale d’Osteopathy (CIDO) in St. Etienne, France; the Viennese School of Osteopathy (WSO); the French Osteopathic College (COF) in Paris and the German Osteopathic School (OSD) in Hamburg.
He obtained his title as Manual Physical Therapist in 1973 and also graduated from the European School of Osteopathy, Maidstone (GB), in 1983. He worked as an assistant at the North Paris University (DUMENAT) from 1984 to 1987.
- Visceral Postgraduate Course with J P Barral (1984-1992)
- Professor at EEO (1985-1990)
- Professor at CIDO (1986-1992)
- OSM Teacher (Vienna) (1993-1998)
- COF Professor, Toulouse, since 2000
- OSD Professor, Germany, since 2001
- CSO Professor, Rome, from 2002 to 2006
- Professor at the School of Osteopathy of the Saint Petersburg Medical University. Member of the Pedagogical Committee and Research Committee from 2001 to 2013.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the Russian Osteopathic Magazine.
- Postgraduate Fascial Course Facilitator in:
- The Netherlands
- Founding member of the Osteopathic Academy of France
Participation in II Fascial Connection
Presentation: “The evolution of the fascia concept”. November 7.
Class: “Decodification of the fascia” November 8-10.